- Transport with equipment in Tallinn: € 28.-, (which is 2 x round trip. Includes: loading, driver, fuel, time).
- Freight transport outside of Tallinn: € 0,35 km. (Includes: loading, driver, fuel, time).
- Parking fees are added in paid areas (1.5 € h in the center of Tallinn, 4.8 € h in the city center and 6.- € h in the Old Town).
- Equipment installation and removal € 20.- hour per worker.
- You can apply for a temporary entry permit to the Old Town (30-60 min for loading equipment): HERE.
- Please inform us, if you do not have direct access on wheels with a trolley (or elevator), as transporting large and heavy equipment from stairs or over long distances outdoors on a soft surface is an additional cost of time and labor.
Don't come with the trailer
- It has cracks that allow dust to enter and smears bags that need to be cleaned or washed.
- Driving through the holes dramatically worsens the equipments.
- In winter, it is necessary that equipmwnts have to be a roomwarm, otherwise the humidity of condensation in electronics will emerge. Due to the rapid expansion, gas- and halogenlamps can also be explode.
Renault Master III
- Length: 6198 mm
- Width: 2070 mm
- Height: 2475 mm.
- Gross vehicle weight: 3500 kg
- Empty weight: 2045 kg
- Power: 107 kW
- Color: Orange
- Other: CD, air conditioner, computer, cruise control
Cargo space dimensions
- Length: 3733 mm
- Width: 1765 mm
- Height: 1897 mm
- Capacity: 13 m³