When asking for an offer, please indicate:
- Date(s)? - We reserve the stage equipment you may need.
- The location? - Even if the transport and installation of the equipment is not by us.
- Contacts (name, phone, e-mail)? - We will do a background check so that we can contact you as well.
- Start and end times? - We plan both transport and support staff, because we have other events to serve as well.
- The nature of the event? - Live Concert. Disco. Competitions. Dance Show. Fairs. Wedding. Decoration etc.
- Population or size of area? - We assemble stage equipment with the right quantity and capacity for you..
- Indoors or outdoors? - Is the performer and equipment protected from the weather by a rooftop?
- Electricity? - How far? Is there an industrial power supply and with what socket? (16A, 32A)? Calculator
- Props? - Who writes under the asset transfer and the adoption of the act and provided with the billing?
- Please place an order in writing by e-mail, this will avoid later bypassing. Then we check the stock and make an offer.
- After sending the offer to you, we will wait for your confirmation within 7 days (no order will be accepted without a response).
- If the information provided by you is incomplete (full name, phone number), we are not obliged to prepare an offer or provide the service.
- If we have not responded to your letter within 2 working days (spam, technical failure, etc.), please call back because the request has not been processed.
- Rental equipment is not allowed to be subleased.
- Without prior reservation we will not release the equipment.
Rental and contract
- Of the lessee and the lessor shall be concluded between the lease with the property transfer-acceptance act.
- Acceptable documents in are: a valid Estonian passport, driver's license and ID card.
- Renters and signatories must be adults age.
- Equipment must be returned before 13:00 the next day (except Sunday), after which applies the new daily rental fee.
- If you want to pick up the technique itself, please arrange with pre-agreed time, because we are not always in stock.
- The customer ensures the safety of our employees and equipment, access to the equipment and the necessary permits (parking, etc.).
For Partners apply the following benefits of hiring (depends on the frequency):
- at least once a year: -10%
- at least once a quarter: -15%
- at least once a month: -20%
- at least once a week: -25%
Multi-day (in series) events bonus:
- 2 days: -15%
- 3 days: -20%
- 4 days: -25%
- 5 days: -30%
- 6 days: -35%
- 7 days: -40%
- On weekdays (Mon., Tue., Wed.) we offer a bigger discount. Ask for a personal offer.
- Stationary and prolonged lease period is remunerated only Fridays and Saturdays. The remaining days of the rental equipment for free!
- Discounts do not apply to services (cargo, equipment installation, technician, performer) do not apply to the Midsummer Day and New Year's Eve.
- If the fees are not received within the agreed time, the percentage of the discount will be reset.
- If there are no leases or purchases during the year, the loyal customer status will be revoked.
- Companies have 7 or 14 days to pay for the service, and 21 days to the public sector via e-invoice, from the date the invoice is issued.
- Private customers and cash settlement will take place prior of to the transfer or equipment installation.
- If necessary, we will ask for full or partial prepayment.
- We demand interest on arrears of 0.2% per day for amounts not paid on time.
- Customers who are overdue for over 2 weeks, we will add the web, and two months later, we will provide them to the court, collections and over.